1. What is Docufide?
Docufide is education’s trusted intermediary for electronic records. College
for Creative Studies (CCS) has partnered with Docufide to give you the
convenience of requesting and tracking your transcripts online. Being
paperless saves CCS time and money, colleges and universities are able to
receive your transcripts in the format they prefer, and it’s better for the
environment. You will make your transcript requests online; the Registrar will
send them electronically through Docufide who will deliver them on behalf of
the CCS Registrar.
2. How will it benefit me?
It’s simple to use, secure, and will provide you with delivery confirmation
when available. Plus, you don’t have to make a special trip to campus or drop
your request in the mail; now you can request and track your transcripts online
3. Where do I find it?
Go to your Registrar Home Page and look for this link: http://www.docufide.com. This will take you to Docufide to register an
account. CCS will go live with this service on Monday, March 21, 2011. If
you need a transcript before that time you may visit the Academic Advising
and Registration Office.
4. How do I use it?
First register with a valid email address (initial visit only), choose a password
and complete your profile. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to
validate your account and complete your registration. Sign in anytime to select
the destinations to send your transcript(s) – other colleges or universities,
employers, even yourself. Confirm your selections, accept the user agreement
and pay online. Then check back anytime to see the status of your requests
and track delivery in real time.
Why use Docufide?
- It’s simple to use, secure and available 24/7 from any internet connection. You don’t
have to make a special trip to the Advising and Registration Office to make your
- Transcripts can be delivered to any college or university nationwide, or any other
- Once you create your account you can use Docufide to make your requests as often as
you need to. You are asked to fax or email your signature in one time to be complaint
with FERPA (Privacy Laws).
- You can track your requests online in real time 24/7; see when we receive it, send it, and
get delivery confirmations where available.
- Your transcripts won't get lost in the mail.
How do I get started?
Create your Docufide Account:
- Go to http://www.docufide.com/
- On the menu bar click on Sign In
- Click on the link ‘Create a Docufide Account Now'
- Click on the Colleges & Universities tab. Enter College for Creative Studies and click
Search. Next click the radio button next to the school's name and click Continue.
- Enter Currently Enrolled or Alumni and your Graduation Year. Then click Save &
- Enter your identifying information and click Continue. Note: Please enter the name you
used when you attended the college.
- Enter your email address and select a password.
- Activate your account by responding to the confirmation email you will receive from
Docufide. Please check your junk folder if you do not see the email.
- Now you are set up and ready to make requests.
Making a transcript request:
- Go to http://www.docufide.com/
- On the menu bar click on Sign In and enter your email address and password.
Click Sign In.
- Under your registered colleges, select ‘request transcript’.
- A message from CCS will appear. Select Request Transcript.
- If requesting a transcript for a college or university:
- The first tab displayed is the Academic Tab. All colleges and universities in the
U.S. and some abroad are here under this tab. Many scholarships funds are
listed here as well. You will need to search for the one you need. Enter as little
information as possible to locate the college. (Ie: enter the first few letters of the
college name, or search by state to return a full listing by that state.)
- Locate your college and select it by placing a check mark to left of the name.
- You may save and select another college, or save and continue.
- If requesting a transcript to send to yourself:
- Select the Myself Tab
- Select your delivery preference
- You may save and another destination, or save and continue
- If requesting a transcript for an employer or other third party destination:
- Select the Other Tab
- Select the category (employer, etc.)
- Enter the destination name
- Select delivery method and provide delivery information as required
- You may save and add another destination, or save and continue
- Once your destinations have been selected complete your requests by entering your
payment information and accepting the user agreement.
- You may track the status of your requests anytime by checking the Status/History Tab.
**If you have any problems during the registration or ordering process please use the Contact Us
Form on the Docufide website to reach their customer service department so they may assist you.
Please keep the user name and password you create as you’ll need it each time you want access
to your Docufide account.
Questions? Visit www.docufide.com to search the website, FAQ or contact